Do you have a lecture or an event in your Masjid which you would like to stream Live?
Contact us to arrange a FREE streaming service for the day.
Please note location where the lecture or event is taking place must have internet connection and a Laptop or PC.
Call us to TEST your broadcast - this must be done well in advance of the event time.
We can now also Supply a Laptop & internet Dongle to stream your event FREE - This is only limited to the North-west of the UK (subject to deposit).
Masjid Live Event set up Instructions
In order to get the stream working, a few programmes will be needed. The following is just for usage of audio on the PC/laptop. Your laptop/PC must have a good mic built in or try to get a plugin mic to attach to the the speaker which is recommended - PLEASE TEST ALL THE MASJID LIVE SETTING DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT TO IRON OUT ANY BUGS
• Install Winamp (FREE ONE) http://www.winamp.com/media-
• Then Download and Install Shoutcast Source - Click here to download
• Load Winamp.
• At the top of Winamp it says File, Play, Options...
• On options, go down and right at the bottom you will see it says Preferences... : Click on that.
• A new window will appear.
• You will see two sections. On the left it will have a long menu. On the right ont he wider part, it will say different things
• Go to the left menu (the long one), scroll down to where it says Plug-Ins
• Under that it will have many other options, click on DSP/Effect - click on this
• On the right a list of things will come up, click on the one that says Nullsoft SHOUTCAST Source DSP etc...
• A new window will come up
• The Shoutcast Source window should now appear. You can close the preferences window
• From the Shoutcast Source window choose Output > Connection > Output Configuration
• Enter your server details - STREAM 1 : Address: 220.127.116.11 Port: 5938 Password: CALL 07973 214 603 OR EMAIL US FOR THIS (these details will be saved automatically)
If using STREAM 2: Address: 18.104.22.168 Port: 8150 Password: CALL 07973 214 603 OR EMAIL US FOR THIS
• Put a tick next to the option Use SHOUTcast v1 mode (for Legace Servers)
• Then go to encoder > Encoder type (Select MP3 Encoder fromt he drop down menu)
• encoder > encoder settings: 48kbps, 44.100Hz Mono (make sure you select these two every time)
• input > select soundcard input and press the lock button at the bottom. (The green bars should start to go up and down when you speak)
Now go back to the output section and press connect button (it should start to say bytes sent and the number of bytes sent will start to go up - if not please check your setting or call us
P.S SWITCH OFF windows auto update and also change your power management settings on your laptop/pc, so your laptop does not go into sleep mode etc...
NAMING YOUR EVENT on the live stream - Close winamp and then get an MP3 that you may on your PC, Next rename it to whatever you like your LIVE event to be called on masjid live - and then play it in winamp but without connecting to the server. After this close Winamp and when your programme is ready to be streamed just open Winamp and click connect to stream your event - If you dont do this then the default mp3 winamp played when it was installed winamp, will be the name of the event, which you DONT want!
Alternatively, you can download this file and play it whilst you're streaming.
Upcoming Live Events
Please note: THE LIVE event STREAM QUALITY is only as good as the Internet Connection and Equipment being used at the Venue.
This is Beyond the control of MASJID LIVE
THURSDAY FROM 7PM-9PM - LIVE STUDIO 07973214603 Brother Billa - NAATS & NASHEEDS - PLAYING YOUR REQUESTS
9PM- TILL LATE Mr Al Mubarak - with live Naats, Nasheeds and important Discusions - Call 07868476577 [ALSO DAILY AFTER 9PM]
Thrusday 9th May 2013 - After Asr 7:30pm
The end is near: time to return to Allah with Hazrat shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed at Taiyabah Masjid, Bolton
Saturday 11th Feb 2013 After Asr 7:15pm
Love and Mercy of Allah with Shaykh Ahmed Ali at Nusratul Islam Masjid, Oldham
Saturday 18th May After Asr 6:45pm
Hifz Completion Ceremony: - With Hazrat Maulana Hashim Sahib D.B, Hazrat Mufti Shabbir Sahib D.B & Maulana Mahmood Chandia D.B at Ashrafia Masjid, Bolton
Saturday 9th June From Zuhr
Annual Qiraat Conferance - Many Qurra - Venue: Masjid Quba, Bradford
Book your FREE Stream for your weekly classes - CALL 07973 214 603
LIVE WEEKLY Qur'aan Tafseer - WITH Shaykh Abdul Raheem Saab (Darul Uloom, Bury)
Every Monday - Zakariyya Jaame Masjid, Bolton - After Maghrib &
Every Tuesday - Masjid Al Rahman, Bolton - After Maghrib
LIVE WEEKLY Qur'aan Tafseer - WITH Shaykh Rashid Ali Musa Saab
Every Wednesday in Urdu - Zakariyya Jaame Masjisd, Bolton - After Maghrib
Every Friday in English - Zakariyya Jaame Masjisd, Bolton - After Maghrib
LIVE WEEKLY Dars of Hadeeth in English - WITH Shaykh Riyad Ul Haq (Leicester)
Every Friday - Al Kawthar Academy, Leicester - At 8:30pm
Every Monday at 6.30PM
Qur'anic Arabic Class - learn the meaning and messages of Surah Al ImranTaught by Maulana Murtaza HasanVenue: The Islamic Academy of ManchesterM13 9AJ - www.islamicacademy.eu - email@example.com
Every Saturday at 6.30PM
Dars-e-Qur'an - Dars delivered in UrduTaught by Allama Dr Khalid Mahmud sahibVenue: The Islamic Academy of ManchesterM13 9AJ - www.islamicacademy.eu - firstname.lastname@example.org